- Job Type:
Full Time Employee
Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate
will support the Engagement Team manager who will serve as the single point of contact responsible for supporting local, major, national and Fortune 1000 accounts within respective markets to drive consistent messaging, guidance and support for the Direct Sales Organization within KMBS.PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Engagement Team in preparing deliverables to help identify opportunities for KM customer’s ongoing and future needs.
- Support pre-sales activities by conducting requested research, customer needs assessments and assisting with proposal development and client presentations.
- Assist in post-sales support and customer implementations in designated market.
- Support the engagement team to help roll out services and solutions based upon programs approved by the Business Intelligence Division.
- Use CRM systems and other internet-based research tools to conduct effective research.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in business development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent skills and experience.
- Knowledge of industry hardware, services and solutions is a plus.
OTHER SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong internet research skills
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.