Unique product offering with clear value proposition and wide market. Flexible, friendly atmosphere.
Higher commission opportunity with compensation tied to portfolio performance - hourly base, benefits and uncapped commissions.
Receive existing prospects and leads from the assigned territory.
Emphasis on new business development - add to portfolio and manage all newly generated accounts.
Business to Business Sales, Business development, Channel development and management.
If you are an enthusiastic individual willing to dive into building long term relationships with resellers and clients, apply now. You will have the opportunity to expand and grow a number of regions in the US and/or across the world. Selling our software and hardware based solutions to small, medium and large businesses direct or though reseller channel.
Take ownership of generated accounts and develop them with your proven marketing and sales strategy. Recognize vertical opportunities and develop them. Work alongside the marketing department to develop and increase your regions. As your portfolio sales grow you will grow.
Knowledge in the telecommunications industry is a plus. Having a technical sound mind and understanding is required as our solutions involve software, networking, PC hardware, and telephony equipment. Degree in IT is a plus. While experience is preferred, we encourage to apply recent college graduates with a strong desire to learn and earn.
Versadial Solutions was established in 1994 and commercially launched our award winning Call Recording Software product in 1998. We sell worldwide and offer our employees a flexible and friendly environment.
For more information on our company and our product line please visit www.versadial.com
Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Continuous prospecting for new accounts, including prospecting phone calls and emails
- Take warm leads and establish a connection to convert into sales and a long term relationship
- Managing sales funnel (qualifying, scheduling, follow-up, sales forecast )
- Building relationships and engaging clients and prospects
- Listening to prospects needs and offering a solution
- Self-starter focused on sales
- Written and oral presentation skills
- Technically savvy with ability to understand basic software and hardware scenarios and systems
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident, outgoing and personable in nature
- Previous experience in a B2B marketplace
- Experience in the Call Recording Industry
- Experience in Technical Sales Solutions
- Experience in Telecommunications Industry
- Business or IT degree
- Experience in Goldmine or similar CRM
- Fluent Spanish
We offer a competitive base with uncapped commission.
PTO, health, dental and vision insurance benefits.
We are looking for candidates that are local, currently in-market, no relocation provided
Attach cover letter, resume, and apply online.