Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Development Manager E...
Business Development Manager Engineering Services
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. has a worldwide reputation as a leading provider of technical consulting and engineering services - including Structural Testing, Armament Systems Test, Conformance Inspections and Reliability Improvement. We support customers in the military and consumer industries worldwide.
Driven by our continued success and growth we need expand our team of experienced Business Development Managers.
The role involves developing, managing and growing new business opportunities in the Military and commercial aerospace market. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing your existing portfolio of clients. You will be a self-starter who enjoys working in an autonomous role while being a member of a team of highly skilled colleagues.
You will be raising awareness of Dayton T. Brown, Inc.’s full range of services to both new and existing customers. This will involve conducting regular customer and site visits.
The role will also involve account management of existing clients; working to grow opportunities and resolve any issues or concerns they may have. You will need to maintain a sound knowledge base across Dayton T. Brown, Inc.’s full testing capability and work in close contact with the project engineers and delivery teams helping to sell our services and suggest improvements based on your customer experience.
You will be joining a successful sales team, in a growing business. You will be expected to meet set targets in line with Dayton T. Brown, Inc.’s future plans for growth.
Required knowledge & experience
You will have the following attributes and skills:
• Extensive relevant experience within the aircraft engineering and testing market
· Experience in aircraft engineering
· Evidence that you know your way around the aircraft industry.
· An existing network of contacts relevant to this job throughout the military and commercial aircraft sectors.
• Proven sales track record, ideally in a consultancy organization, including account management, achieving targets and complex sales
• An understanding of key aspects of relevant accounts / the sector including Dayton T. Brown, Inc.’s relevant offering
• Strong Engineering and communication skills
Travel is required
Desirable knowledge & experience
• Experience at presenting and high level customer contact
• BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. MS a plus.
• Minimum of 15 years experience in the aircraft engineering business.
In addition to competitive salary and comprehensive benefits featuring private medical and dental insurance (choose any doctor or dentist you wish), 401k, profit sharing and tuition reimbursement, you’ll find an atmosphere conducive to professional growth and family values. You’ll enjoy our on-site softball field, tennis court, holiday parties, picnics and sports as well as business casual every day dress code.
An equal opportunity employer m/f/v/d