If you are motivated to succeed and you thrive in strategic relationships with senior IT level enterprise executives, the Business Development Manager at AMX is the career for you. This senior level individual will be the evangelist responsible for selling AMX product solutions to targeted enterprise accounts. The primary mission is to drive demand for the AMX solution set by establishing, building and maintaining relationships with “C” level executives to meet/exceed revenue targets.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for driving revenue and building relationships with new & existing customers targeted at
- Proven background in delivering large strategic wins, an expertise working with a diverse partner base and a consistent track record of exceeding goals.
- Effectively sell to all levels of management from “C” level through VP and mid-level management
- Understand the dimensions of a CIO’s environment.
- Follow a proven Go-to-Market Sales Model, driving Business Relevant /Customer Value Selling (engaging line of business and gaining sponsorship various enterprise buying groups throughout the enterprise)
- Visit potential customers, make presentations, identify key decisions makers
- Plan business growth, identify opportunities & pursue them to successful closure
- Always have the client’s best interests in mind and bring a commitment to understanding and driving the success of their clients’ key initiatives, organization, company and history
- Accurately forecast revenue from new and existing accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree a plus
- 10+ years of sales experience in an IT market preferably within telephony, technology collaboration, networking / control solutions
- A minimum of 5-7+ years Sales experience within large enterprise accounts e.g. Fortune 500 space.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals/objectives
- Broad overall knowledge of technology is required
- Ability to book frequent meetings with senior level executives
- Aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate AMX’s product and business strategies, create demand and close deals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers (VP, SVP, CxO’s) and all other technical and business influencers – especially the CIO
- Ability to understand business requirements and effectively present/articulate the vision from the customer’s perspective and create unique, novel value propositions around AMX solutions (training is provided but a solid understanding technical aptitude expected)
- Knowledge of procurement policies, information technologies procurement needs, and facilities management within a large organization
- Proven experience in processes for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management (including the utilization of CRM tools).
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate efforts across multiple internal team and external partners
- Ability to communicate articulately, confidently, and professionally, both in writing and verbally -Understanding of the sales process and what drives a buyer's behavior.
- Superior follow-up skills
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to inquire more about the position, please apply directly. We will be in touch with you!
Skills : Sales -> Cold-Calling, Territory Management, Outside
% of Travel Required : 50-60%
Exemption : Exempt