Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Development Manager -...
Madexa is professional staffing and recruiting company headquartered in Chatsworth, CA
With the help of our current relationships in Greater Los Angeles Area, you would be responsible for developing the Greater Los Angeles territory, and expanding the Madexa brand into this region.
Who we are looking for
· Business Development professionals with existing relationships in the Greater Los Angeles area that are not bound with a non-compete.
· IT professionals with existing relationships in the Greater Los Angeles area that could transition into IT staffing sales.
· Small IT staffing company owners who would like to partner/join with Madexa to help them scale, and be part of a larger organization with potential for equity.
Required Qualifications Include:
· Progressive sales management experience within information technology
· Two or more year’s Sales experience and persistence to make cold calls.
· Some recruiting experience/background.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
· Strategic and innovative thinker.
· Goal oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks under pressure
· Level of Education : Bachelors or equivalent
· Specific Skills: Should be conversant in Information technology skills and current technologies in demand.
· Overall Industry Experience: At least 5 years in similar position in US.
· Responsible for new revenue development and improving current revenue of the company based on specified quarterly targets
· Analyze and evaluate applicant’s data and other resources to determine courses of action, sourcing, recruiting;
· Responsible for managing the recruitment of US citizens/GC/H1/OPT's based on targets.
· Responsible for marketing resources on bench.
· Work with Staff augmentation account managers to for sourcing resources.
· Maintain and grow current Tier 1 vendor relationships
· Identify and bring new Tier 1 and Systems Integrator relationships.
· Identify and adopt new and emerging ways of sourcing
· Conducts applicant’s technical screening on their Skills, assess skill suitability of candidates for client requirements.
· Conduct reference checks and develop additional business opportunities;
· Perform searches for qualified applicants according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media, recruiting firms, and employee’s referrals;
· Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures;
· Prepare and maintain employment records
If you think that you could be who we are looking for to lead the Greater Los Angeles region for Madexa, then please submit your resume and a short paragraph explaining your current situation and what you bring to the table.