Business Development Manager
Job ID: 4831
• Responsible for expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
• Building relationships with existing clients to increase current spend.
• Instrumental in devising, driving and implementing strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
• Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
• Identify growth opportunities in target industry applications, develop and implement market strategies for FSM product lines.
• Screens potential business opportunities by analyzing market trends, deal requirements, potential and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities, and offer recommendations.
• This position is a springboard for further career advancement within FSM NA Sales & Marketing Department.
• Bachelor's degree or higher.
• Proven track record in business development, increasing revenue through generation of leads, with desire and tenacity to win new business and realize market opportunities.
• Understands current challenges facing the industry, and demonstrates in-depth knowledge and attention to detail necessary to succeed.
• Strong organization, presentation, communication & problem-solving skills, supplemented by strong research and strategic analysis skills.
• Dynamic, self-motivated, energetic personality with keen desire to service the customer, and focus on selling to customer needs.
• Ability to operate in multi-cultural cross-functional teams in an extremely fast paced and competitive environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annualized sales of $2.7 billion. The Company has approximately 11,000 colleagues working at more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 80 sales and service centers in the United States and around the world.
AMETEK's Corporate Growth Plan is founded on four key strategies: Operational Excellence,
Strategic ,Acquisitions &Alliances, Global &Market Expansion, and New Products. Its objectives are double-digit annual percentage growth in earnings per share and a superior return on total capital.