FCm Travel Solutions is a leading US business travel management company with substantial growth plans looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment.
Due to growth, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our successful sales team. The BDM will spearhead the growth of mid-size to large business travel by sourcing, selecting, and securing mid-size to Fortune 500 corporate travel accounts that have annual air spend in the region of over $2M per year.
- Source new leads and secure business through pro-active approaches i.e. face to face meetings and/or phone sales meetings.
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business for our Corporate Traveler and FCm Travel Solutions Brand.
- Active contribution to our growth strategy and wider business plan.
- Delivery of results against set objectives
- Work with and respond to complex, large business Request for Proposals
- At least 2 yrs of Sales or Business Development Management experience in a Business to Business Environment
- A track record of successful sales experience demonstrated by specific achievements
- Prior experience with cold calling and/or generating sales and leads externally in a corporate environment
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Analysis experience should include working with clients to develop business requirements and business process reviews
- Solid computer skills including MS Office;Word, Excel and Power Point
- Must be able to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the assigned territory.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred, however a candidate will be considered if he/she has outstanding and proven sales experience.
This is a "hands-on", feet on the pavement kind of role. An individual BDM's success will be determined by and compensated based on commissions generated by accounts secured.