Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Development Manager
UtiliSave, LLC is currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our growing team. We have been an industry leader in providing utility auditing and energy management services for over 22 years. The Business Development Manager will develop new channels to deliver our suite of energy management services.
UtiliSave serves entities in and around New York City that have significant usage of energy and other utilities, including hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, educational institutions, commercial buildings and government agencies.
We are excited about this position. UtiliSave is a growing company with a strong track record and we have just launched a new bundle of services and products. This position will lead our expansion into new geographies and verticals while working with management, analysts and IT developers in strategically driving new business opportunities.
Learn more about our company and our services at www.utilisave.com.
· Explore, develop and build new channel partners who will benefit from UtiliSave’s software and service offerings i.e. utility payment services
· Develop relationships with C-Level executives in organizations managing properties with utility spends of $10,000,000 or more annually
· Develop methods of efficient insertion of UtiliSave products and services into new geographic areas with the ultimate goal of reaching globally
· Position Utilisave so it’s main point of contact is at the C-Level-specifically CFO
· Work with auditing and R and D teams to develop iterative products and services to drive to new verticals
· Create marketing driven platforms to engage with relevant constituents
· Create new sales pipelines
· Proven track record of building successful relationships at the C-Level
· 10 years of successful business development in knowledge based businesses
· Proven track record of growing small businesses
· Demonstrated success of new market development and penetration
· College degree preferred
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter that explains how your background fits the criteria we are looking for!
For the past 23 years, UtiliSave’s team of educated and experienced auditing professionals and utility experts has been focused on generating significant savings and capturing refunds of past overpayments for clients. UtiliSave employs its deep knowledge base of tariff regulations and its proprietary information system to find opportunities for savings that no one else can find.
We have maintained a loyal list of long term clients and have secured hundreds of millions of dollars in refunds and savings to date. Today, UtiliSave is leveraging its unique auditing platform to provide a broad range of exciting new energy management products and services.