Imagine how far you could take your success within a culture where your energy and ability to embrace challenges are met with equal enthusiasm and support. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking for a rewarding career in business development and is ambitious, strategic and sales oriented.
As a member of our sales team, you will cultivate relationships that drive the partnerships that ensure our clients have access to the best possible services. It is a high-profile responsibility that will help us deliver our strategic vision, drive our growth and our brand and bring you endless opportunities for challenge and success.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed all sales revenue targets
- Generate leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking
- Identify, analyze, contact and solidify new partnerships for new business opportunities
- Maintain active and results-driven pipeline and effectively manage accounts
- Formulate and present account presentations; organize materials for mailings
- Provide sales management with detailed analysis, sales strategies and recommendations
- Review and proofread letters, contracts or other items as needed
- Maintain internal database
Requirements and Competencies
- 2-5 years of prior experience is preferred including cold calling, inside and outside sales and account management
- B.S./B.A. in Public Relations, Marketing, Business Management/Communications or related field
- Possess a professional and positive demeanor
- Strong negotiation, business development and prospecting skills
- Exceptional listening, communication (oral and written) and time management skills
- Strong computer and database skills
- A proven track record of success in a consultative and solutions selling environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting urgent deadlines
Interested candidates should submit their resume via WORD and include SALARY requirements by clicking 'Apply Now'