Business Development Manager / Outside Sales
CareersUSA, a national staffing firm specializing in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire placement, is seeking a Business Development Manager for its Plantation / Fort Lauderdale, FL Office.
With CareersUSA, you have a unique opportunity to grow with an industry leader. For over 33 years, we have been connecting employers with employees using the industry’s most current tactics and technologies, but none have been more effective than relationship building. As a CareersUSA Sales Director you will serve as a professional expert to help our clients build their business by providing staffing solutions, as well as benefit from the satisfaction of finding people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
- Responsible for the business development of medium and large size clients through outside sales
- Sell to the potential client and current clients’ staffing and HR services offered by CareersUSA
- Qualify needs for staffing and payrolling. Commissions available for this position in addition to your base salary
- Qualify needs for PerfectTIME, our in-house developed web-based time and attendance software. PerfectTIME ST is a free service for CareersUSA's staffing clients. PerfectTIME HR is available for purchase as Software as a Service (SaaS) or On-Premises models. Commissions provided for each PerfectTIME HR closed deal
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, with particular emphasis on key accounts through appointments, cold calls, and presentations
- Help lead and manage an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including, excellent growth revenue and increasing the client base
- Attend and participate in networking events in order to establish and strengthen relationships with clients, as well as, provide general PR
- Work with the Regional Director of the Southeast, Regional Manager of the Southeast, Vice President of Operations and CEO to develop strategies for new business development
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence
- 80% of your job responsibility will be in outside sales
- 1+ years of staffing and / or outside service sales experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
- Strong internet research skills
- Dynamic, high energy, outgoing personality with a sense of urgency and commitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as follow-up skills
- People-person who can effectively communicate via telephone and e-mail communications and successfully overcome objections to secure an in-person appointment
- Demonstrate ability to meet targets, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and to sell
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- E-mail: Please use the email function of Monster if you would like to apply via email
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.