Opus is partnering with an established Florida bank to recruit for an experienced Senior Credit Analyst.
The Senior Credit Analyst is primarily responsible for –
· Analyzing credit and collateral information.
· Underwriting loan requests.
· Performing sensitivity analyses, tax analyses, loan pricing calculations and recommendations.
· Presents findings to senior bank officers and Commercial Bankers and assists in market research on industries and potential customers.
Essential Functions -
· Assists Commercial Bankers with the structuring of credits based on underwriting results and policy parameters; serves as a resource to Commercial Bankers regarding credit/industry analysis.
· Participates in joint calling on credit customers/prospects; assists in development of new business through calling with commercial lending officers on existing or prospective customers to gather key information for credit analysis.
· Conducts review of balance sheet and profit and loss statements presented by applicants for large commercial loans or lines of credit.
· Spread and analyze financial statements; study and evaluate the information and prepare written reports/presentations for the lender and credit committee.
· Comply with established internal controls including SOX compliance. Comply with all federal and state regulations to include, but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
· Promotes and cross-sells other establishment products and services as appropriate to customer requirements.