At OSC we are leaders in the information management industry, delivering the latest business-focused technologies to create a powerful link between people and information. As a Microsoft Gold partner & an industry award winner, we are the only pure play SharePoint partner globally & have achieved this status by being customer focused & values driven.
A great opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Solutions Consultant to be responsible for generating new enterprise business opportunities by anticipating and recognizing new business opportunities and strategic alliances, while working on an existing, solid pipeline supported by our Marketing team.
- Introduce clients and prospects to OSC Information Management solutions and services, leveraging the Microsoft product suite, including Office 365 and SharePoint
- Proactively and strategically target Tier 2 organizations and above
- Manage the full process from introductions, through presentation and closing business
- Consult with clients and potential clients to determine their technology requirements positioning OSC’s product and service offerings
- Prepare sales proposals and tender responses and deliver professional presentations
- Develop and maintain channel sales relationships with Microsoft
- Negotiate major deals
- Maintain customer contacts, service accounts and build account strategies including keeping clients informed of new product development, becoming the client's ‘trusted adviser'
- Provide after-sales support
- Participate in product development, marketing and client education activities
Skills & Experience:
- Strong sales and account management experience
- A proven track record in customer acquisition
- An ability to present and speak confidently
- Strong closing ability
- Excellent written, listening and communication skills
- A passion for technology
- Competitive salary based upon your experience & skillset
- Access to the latest technology
- Excellent work/life balance through flexible working options
- Employee training & development program
- A culture that focusses on FUN & WELLBEING
- Share options
Click “Apply” or send your resume to resumesUSA@nsynergy.com .
Please note that only successful candidates will be notified for interview. No Recruiters Please!