Get new similar jobs by email for
Represents the company with customers and prospects by soliciting company product over the telephone. Covers all business development in an assigned territory: solicits and secures potential clients.
The person in this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment. The Business Development Specialist reports to the Sales Manager and is primarily responsible for the following:
· Develops a list of prospects from resource material or company records.
· Calls or receives calls from prospective customers, explaining type of service or product offered.
· Quotes prices, delivery dates and payment terms and tries to persuade customers/prospect to buy, using knowledge of company products and services.
· Direct and present webinars to potential law firms and partners.
· As a Company that provides a service to the legal profession, must be able to suggest several possible business strategies for deeper market penetration.
· Conduct teleconferences meetings with key managers or firm partners for the purpose of developing new business and building on existing clients.
· Base salary and a very aggressive uncapped commission matrix
· Comprehensive, first-rate benefits, which include, medical, dental, vision, prescription, group term life insurance, AD&D, and Long-Term disability plans.
· 401(k) savings plan with employer match
· Associate Degree or equivalent experience in marketing, sales and customer service.
· Ability to move from concepts to concrete expression of ideas.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
· Excellent presentation skills are a must.