Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Planning Manager
The way energy is consumed is rapidly changing, with ground breaking technologies being developed to enable consumers to automate, control and monitor usage in new ways to make their lives easier and better control their costs. Jasmine Universe LLC is an exciting new high technology company that is developing electronic consumer oriented products to capitalize on the new market opportunities in this evolving market.
We are seeking candidates with an entrepreneurial focus who want to participate in developing high technology products and services in the field of energy. Jasmine Universe, LLC is a wholly owned affiliate of EC Infosystems, the market leader in EDI transactions for the deregulated energy market. As a result, we possess a deep understanding of both the energy and high technology industries that will allow you to use and expand your skills in these exciting and rapidly growing industries.
Purpose: To plan, initiate, monitor and manage all aspects of the business planning function in
coordination with all other functional areas of the Jasmine Universe organization.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop Business Plan and update plan based on evolving market conditions and changing
• Collaborate with marketing firm to design and initiate a marketing plan, including market
pricing strategies and cost models to support product sustainability.
• Monitor performance indicators established by supervisor to assess plan effectiveness and
opportunities to improve based on cost effectiveness.
• Identify production schedules and quantity to meet sales goals and cost of production goals.
• Coordinate with vendors for logistics, Process improvements, Problem solving, report to
• Coordinate with PR firm and Social Media Associate to initiate and monitor the success of
public relations aspect of the marketing plan
• Manage Jasmine website and partner with SEO consultant to optimize positioning of the site
• Analyze changing market conditions and competitive advantages and make
recommendations for product improvements
• Manage mass market sales channels based on the marketing plan, Monitor KPI for goals
and coordinate sales efforts with the business development team
• Prepare management reports on business performance, quality assurance and issues
• Work with external accounting firm to provide input to assist with accounting functions
Qualified Candidates will possess:
• Bachelors of Science in the field of Energy, Electronics, Software Engineering or equivalent
• Masters Degree in Business Administration
• 3-5 years of experience in process improvement, business planning and development
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment with changing priorities
• High level of multi-tasking ability and time management skills
• Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbal and written
• Strong attention to detail
• Exceptional analysis and mathematical skills
• Knowledge of business plans and marketing plans