Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Process Analyst
Do you want to work somewhere with incredible opportunities for growth and development?
Do you enjoy giving back to the community?
Do you like to collaborate and have fun?
If you answered yes to all of these you should check us out. We’re NOT your ordinary corporate job.
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for leading projects that establish or improve Cydcor’s business processes by:
· Serving as a liaison between various groups to facilitate the development of processes.
· Assessing the current state of the business to identify and recommend improvements.
· Linking business goals and objectives to the actual solution that is constructed and delivered.
· Providing training and orientation in the use of system and process models.
· Identifying the most current and effective approaches, processes, and technologies.
· Collaborating with multiple departments, Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), and outside consultants and vendors.
What does it take to succeed at Cydcor?
We’re not just looking for anyone to fill our open positions – we’re looking for future leaders of our company!
Successful team members at Cydcor:
· Can see the big picture and want more for themselves long term
· Are ambitious and curious, with a strong student mentality
· Are intelligent, solutions oriented go getters
· Have strong character and incredible integrity
· A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university
· 3+ years of Business Process Management or Analysis experience
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in business process improvement
· Lean and Six Sigma Certification (Yellow, Green or Black Belt) is strongly preferred
People with experience in the following are encouraged to apply:
Facilitation; project management; process mapping; recommendations for process improvement; identifying business requirements for IT applications; documenting detailed design of process improvements and IT applications; change management assessment and implementation; process change and IT system implementation – includes testing, data conversion, training and user support; and building the plan to sustain and measure process changes.