Get new similar jobs by email for
BVAL Application Sales Special...
BVAL Application Sales Specialist- Valuation Services Job
Job Requisition Number:41974
Bloomberg Enterprise Content & Distribution is seeking an experienced professional to join the BVAL Application Sales Specialist team. The successful candidate, with in-depth product knowledge and sales ability, will join a rapidly expanding specialized area of Bloomberg focused on offering premium valuation services to our client base. The role will work very closely with the full spectrum of external clients, as well as with internal Sales and Product Development teams to win strategic deals. The role is based out of Bloomberg's New York City office and the successful candidate would be responsible for prospecting, managing and selling Bloomberg's Evaluated Pricing Service, BVAL, to financial institutions.
Primary responsibilities and qualifications include, but are not limited to the following:
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in a demanding client-driven environment, which can drive new business and expand current client revenue through on-site client presentations
- Utilizing exemplary presentation, training and communication skills to develop and maintain client relationships
- Leveraging strong Fixed Income product knowledge to provide high-level analytical and product expertise to clients and our sales force
- Influencing the direction of our services by providing feedback to Bloomberg's Product Development teams on user demand, service enhancements and specific product developments to initiate
- Formulating responses to both RFI/RFP and informal queries from prospects and clients
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience selling complex fixed income solutions and products to the Financial Services industry is required
- Strong Fixed Income product knowledge is a plus
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills
- Experience using Bloomberg and knowledge of other pricing platforms is advantageous
- Willingness to travel
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 315,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg's enterprise solutions build on the company's core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, the Internet and three magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets and Bloomberg Pursuits, covers the world with more than 2,400 news and multimedia professionals at more than 150 bureaus in 73 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 15,000 people in 192 locations around the world.