In this role, successful candidates will be responsible for creating specifications, coding, debugging, and testing software applications. In addition, you will b maintaining system applications, researching and resolving problems, and testing software releases. May act in a limited project leadership role.
If you like variety and desire opportunities for learning, this position is for you!
- Creates specifications, codes, debugs, and tests software applications. Maintains system applications, researches and resolves problems, and tests software releases.
- Through effective application of IT development standards and procedures, documents technical specifications based on provided business requirements. Codes, unit tests, resolves defects, maintains and implements high quality program changes.
- Collaborates with Solution Architects and Technical Lead staff to develop application designs. Performs program analysis for assigned work by obtaining a detailed understanding of business processes and procedures. Prepares clear and comprehensible user-level documentation.
- Provides accurate and timely estimates for assigned work accompanied by documentation for all completed work assignments.
- Effectively collaborates with Quality Assurance Testing and business staff to review application functionality and test results.
- Act as mentor to other team resources or in a limited project leadership role.
- Coordinates SDLC tasks for small to moderate change requests, as requested.
- Coordinates with third party vendors to resolve problems and answer business questions, as requested.
- Responds to emergency maintenance situations based upon application knowledge.
- Performs administrative duties such as status and time reporting. Performs special duties and assignments within scope of expected skills and experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced C++ and C# skills
- Intermediate understanding of .Net framework
- Knowledge of intermediate SQL commands
- Understand database structure and concepts
- Intermediate problem solving and analytical skills
- Intermediate Source Control knowledge (SVN)
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with supervision.
2. Demonstrated critical thinking and/or problem solving skills are a must.
3. Effective oral and written communication skills are necessary to meet team collaboration and programming documentation standards.
4. Exhibits professional demeanor and interpersonal skills. Maintains neutrality when resolving conflicting IT and business issues.
Bachelors Degree (Computer Information Systems or related field) preferred plus three (3) years of progressively responsible developer experience. In lieu of a bachelor's degree, requires a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in a developer role.
Prior experience in a healthcare organization is preferred.
No C2C candidates please. Proud to be an EEO employer.