Adecco Engineering and Technical has a current job opportunity for a C/C++ Software Engineer in Binghamton.
Required Skills & Experience
- Design and programming experience with C, C++ (OOP), Microsoft Visual Studio.Net and Visual Studio.
- Software development experience both in a team environment and independently
- Experience with Windows GUI and application development.
- Experience with Interface Control Requirements and Documentation
- Background in real time simulation and or game development
- Development experience in OpenSceneGraph, DirectX, DirectShow, and gaming engines.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the research, design and writing of software for Company Products
- Supports/installs software applications/systems Software Engineering Position
- Tests new and existing software for faults and corrects any deficiencies
- Modifies existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science required
To be considered for this position, please use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Mike Morrisey at email@example.com