Get new similar jobs by email for
C# Control Systems Software En...
Foliage Software Systems develops software-intensive products and systems, and helps clients get products to market faster. Our technology strategy and development services are customized for industries in Aviation / Aerospace, Medical Devices and Services, Manufacturing Systems, and Semiconductor / Solar.
We combine deep technical knowledge, business acumen and proven processes to ensure client success. We are committed to providing the highest levels of Service and Value. Our consulting and development expertise allows us to forge long-term, collaborative relationships with clients enabling them to focus on their own core competencies.
We are looking for bright, motivated individuals who are seeking a challenging career in software development. We offer exciting opportunities to work side by side with senior engineers on projects.
· BS or MS in computer science or a scientific/engineering discipline.
· 2-5 years of industry experience with 3-7 years of academic and professional experience with C# and Control Systems programming.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment are required.
· Experience working in product development in an equipment-centric industry, such as; Aerospace, Medical, Industrial Equipment, or Automation/robotics industry
· Additional experience with a variety of development environments, development tools, verification tools, operating systems and/or scripting languages.
· Embedded or Enterprise systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Foliage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.