Get new similar jobs by email for
C++ Developer (Financial Servi...
Client is a renowned trading platform development company winning numerous trade and industry related awards. They are continuously updating their products and view their employees as one of the primary reasons they have an edge in their market. As a direct result of their growth they are now seeking very talented entry level to experienced C++ Developers to develop from scratch, support and enhance development across various business units. Candidates should possess in depth knowledge in C/C++ on Unix/Linux and be able to work on multiple projects and manage their time accordingly. This position also provides the individual with a unique opportunity to develop both technical and business skills while being exposed to the complete (equities, bonds, futures, etc.) trading cycle within Financial Services.
The typical profile is very diverse but will always consist of those who;
· Highly motivated, takes initiative and smart with a solid command of C++ on Linux/Unix (You must be able to read and write codes utilizing C++).
· Must have solid understanding and hands on experience working with Algorithms, Data Structures and Compilers within the context of C/C++ and has some knowledge of Java, Perl & Shell.
· Individuals who supported and troubleshoot similar software or trading systems and have experience integrating company's software products with those of its clients (APIs/Software Components).
· Support and develop trading strategies for traders through algorithm development via C/C++.
· Come up with new product enhancement ideas based on the experience with the clients and assist in the development and refinement of product and software requirements.
· Constantly build tools and scripts to automate the installation and trouble shooting of the system.
· Take ownership of specific modules within the system and work on fixing bugs and making enhancements in those modules, thus contributing to the product release process.
· Must have knowledge or be willing to learn (FIX) Financial Information eXchange and CMS protocols.
· Must be able to work independently or within a team environment.
The company offers its employees a real chance at professional growth along with an entrepreneurial environment that fosters life and work balance. They are interviewing candidates while you are reading this ad, so apply right now.