Get new similar jobs by email for
C++ Developers (Trading Softwa...
The Company is a software development company that creates trading software for institution's involved in trading of financial instruments. They are looking to hire C/C++ Developers who are capable of developing software as well as manage software components/APIs, troubleshoot, support, enhance and maintain software within a real time trading environment.
· Masters in Computer Science and up to 5 years C/C++ development experience.
· Must be able to work with technology partners in developing algorithms while building and maintain monitoring tools (C/C++).
· Must have hands on experience with data structures and Linux/Unix compilers
· Must be able to interface with business users to provide support, capture requirements and provide solutions
· Must be able to work independently or within a team environment
The Company is poised for growth and offers competitive base pay, performance bonus, matching 401k, dental / health, vacation days, etc. The Company is seeking candidates who are hard working, interested in learning about electronic trading and most of all enjoy coding with C/C++.