Get new similar jobs by email for
C# .NET Developer
The .NET Developer’s responsibilities include analysis, design, implementation and testing for a Personal Lines policy issuance software product. This position will involve new state/enhancement development as well as system maintenance. This position will also include interacting with third party vendors to learn, support, maintain and enhance the policy issuance system as well as other related software systems.
· Participating in GUI design, application development and related maintenance.
· Direct interaction with business units.
· Participating in all phases of the Web development life cycle.
· Co-development with product vendor.
· 5+ years hands-on development experience in .NET design and development.
· .Net development, C#, ASP.NET, Multi-tiered development
· An understanding of the software development life cycle.
· Excellent communication and team skills with the proven ability to multi-task.
· Able to perform detailed troubleshooting/debugging.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Ability and desire to mentor others.
· Willingness to work extra hours as required by workload and deadlines.
· Versatility with regards to changing priorities.
· Object Oriented Programming – 3+ years.
· .Net Framework / Visual Studio.Net (Development Tools)
· GUI development using AJAX.
· Windows 98 / XP / 2000 / 2003 Server.
· IIS 5.0 / IIS 6.
· SQL Server 2005/TSQL