Get new similar jobs by email for
C# Software Developer
ISA, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for the Defense Industry, is seeking to hire a full-time and permanent software developer.
This position will be responsible for developing advanced radar data analysis and visualization applications for the USAF at Hill AFB, UT. Candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- 4+ years development experience.
- Strong C# and WPF programming experience and skills.
- Experience developing sophisticated windows applications.
- Possess a strong ability to adapt to new technologies and languages quickly and incorporate these technologies into existing applications.
- Strong foundation in object-oriented analysis and design. Strong foundation in design patterns.
- Strong foundation debugging large-scale applications.
- OpenGL or DirectX Programming is a plus.
- C++ (with STL) experience is a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience required.
Perks for this position include competitive salary, full benefits as well as a business casual environment.
U S CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation.