Get new similar jobs by email for
C++, C, Linux, UNIX Software E...
No consulting firms.
No sponsorship available.
Must live within a commutable distance of Long Island, NY to be considered.
For immediate consideration, send your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
C++, C, Linux, UNIX Software Engineer
There are two positions available. See below.
This position is responsible to perform a variety of critical programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements, also maintaining and modifying programs.
· Design and develop systems utilizing C technologies
· Provide system support on legacy UNIX shell scripts
· Perform DB analysis/design on MySQL, including writing complex SQL queries, views, stored procedures, triggers, etc.
· Participate in multi-resource projects in an agile, team-driven environment
· Evaluate/suggest industry standard tools and methods
· Provide software installation/updates for various environments
· Analyze requirements and provide design/development/test effort estimates as needed
· Document software design and contribute to design reviews
· Provide analysis of available data and work closely with technical and sales teams to guide future projects
· Other duties as assigned
· All levels of Experience welcome in C/C++ programming
· All levels of Experience welcome in SQL/Database experience
· Unix Shell experience, experience with scripting tools such as sed, awk, etc. preferred
· Experience using source control systems, subversion (SVN) preferred
· College degree (computer science or business strongly preferred) or equivalent experience
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills (including technical writing)
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· Ability to consistently set and meet timelines for programming assignments
Join a dynamic Algorithm development and support environment interfacing directly with clients. Looking for Software Developers to be a part of a rapidly evolving technology group supplying top quality solutions to our growing top tier Wall Street client base.
Our wide range of trading products, including Equities, Options, Futures, FX and more, offers numerous technical opportunities. Candidates must have a passion for learning and designing new technologies and methodologies quickly and employing them into deliverable solutions. Our Developers contribute to the full software cycle of design, development and support of new and existing software components.
The candidate will be responsible to implement generic and custom trading algorithms like Multi Leg spreads, MxN baskets, Market Making Quoter, VWAP, Volume Participation, proprietary algorithms for various assets classes.
Design and Development of Trading Strategies/Algorithms
Product and Component Testing.
For immediate consideration, send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com