Get new similar jobs by email for
CAE 3, COMMERCIAL CUST SERV (T...
Comcast shapes the future at the intersection of media and technology. We create world-class experiences that people love and trust and drive innovation that builds value. We bring millions TV and Internet, entertainment, sports and news, communications and home management, theme parks, television and movies. Comcast brings to life the best of what's to come.
Responsible for providing superior technical support service to our
small and medium business customers by promptly answering inquiries,
providing accurate information while troubleshooting and problem solving
with customers. Contributes to projects as required. Has developed
specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.
- Provides prompt resolution to customers via telephone and/or e-mail to
assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with
urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Performs complex diagnostic troubleshooting to resolve voice, video
data service issues.
- Responsible for fulfilling client requests to make changes to their
Comcast Business Class Services including voice, video data products.
- Leverages a variety of software applications to manage customer
account information and diagnose and resolve technical difficulties.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements recommends
solutions to leadership.
- Communicate effectively with customers in a professional manner while
setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Recognizes and diffuses difficult customer situations utilizing all
resources, interpersonal and negotiating skills to come to resolution.
- Ability to articulate relevant information regarding billing cycles,
processes, and prorates effectively.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating
product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines
of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware,
etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast
Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of
service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Ready to fast-forward your career? Then join Comcast as we shape the future at the intersection of media + technology. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines.
We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day.
If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast. Learn more about us or start your job search now!