Get new similar jobs by email for
CAE 4, Cust Service (Escalatio...
Comcast shapes the future at the intersection of media and technology. We create world-class experiences that people love and trust and drive innovation that builds value. We bring millions TV and Internet, entertainment, sports and news, communications and home management, theme parks, television and movies. Comcast brings to life the best of what's to come.
Responsible for resolving high level, escalated customer
problems/complaints promptly and efficiently. This position researches
and resolves customer issues related to sales, service, products or
billing, and may cover any product line. Typical complaints are problems
that may put a job or customer in jeopardy, and are received through a
variety of sources. Exercises sound judgment, and acts responsibly in
the customer's and the company's interest.
- Collects complaint information from all sources such as, but not
limited to, email, regular mail, and voicemail. Takes incoming calls and
referrals from field staff.
- Determines the problem: product, billing, undelivered or undeliverable
product or service.
- Determines requirements to resolve the problem. Coordinates internal
and external resources as needed: field staff, customer care centers,
local systems, corporate and other departments and workgroups to
troubleshoot and resolve issue.
- Examines records including bills, subscriber account histories, remedy
tickets, billing, trouble ticketing systems, and related documents.
- Tracks issues and resolution in department database and document
issues as appropriate.
- Prioritizes work load based on timing and severity of issue.
- Alerts management about recurring customer impacting issues.
- May assist in the development and implementation of new processes,
procedures and systems to improve customer service by providing
necessary reports and information to management.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Ready to fast-forward your career? Then join Comcast as we shape the future at the intersection of media + technology. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines.
We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day.
If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast. Learn more about us or start your job search now!