Have you been told you have GREAT customer service skills? Are you looking for a company that offers opportunities for advancement and incentives for your stellar performance? We want to hear from you!
Minacs is now hiring talented contact center agents for our winning service team.Our client is a well-established, national automotive company rooted in the Detroit metro area.
Contact Center Advisor
Responsible for handling inbound and conducting outbound calls to the general public in connection with services offered by the Client. This position assists the client's subscribers with emergency calls, road side assistance and concierge services. The Advisor provides detailed information in specialized areas. Advisor call types vary depending on the Services provided by the Advisor´s department. Advisors may be cross-trained to handle multiple call types for the client.
- Maintain current knowledge of assigned programs and database(s) use, data management and maintenance and keep team abreast of changes and updates in processes and procedures.
- Assist in a variety of procedures related to marketing support and other support services, such as word processing, operating telephones and switchboards, desktop publishing, creating presentations, client contacts, relocations, equipment support and maintenance, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, postal services, maintenance, event planning and security services and other activities involving general office and administrative skills.
- Maintain close communication with assigned team(s) to assess needs, offer customized solutions and maintain confidentiality.
- Assist in the coordination and communication of performance expected of team members for assigned projects.
- Implement and maintain systems for accurate record keeping, filing, data entry, data management, data gathering, document preparation, document management, and meeting records.
- Receives calls which are predominately routine with some response adaptation.
- Some deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the program and can provide detailed information to consumers.
- Has fluency in responding to common questions asked of customers.
- May handle escalated calls and problem resolution on simple questions.
- Exceptional customer situations, concerns and problems passed on to Team Leader or specialist.
- Reads and researches relevant materials and resources to stay current in program.
- Assist subscriber with emergency situation and contacting the appropriate personnel to provide the emergency services needed.
- Demonstrates good articulation and grammar when speaking to customers.
IMPORTANT: Please copy the following link into your browser window to apply--online application must be completed at this site for consideration:
OR--go to www.minacs.com and select "careers", "North America" and search Warren
Minacs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We thank all applicants; however only those under consideration will be notified.