We are seeking multiple positions in our Bethlehem Center of Excellence. We have a need for Call Center Agents with experience in one or more of hte following areas:
Customer Service, Collections, Medical, Healthcare, Bilingual (Portuguese/English), Collections.
This position is with RMS, a proud member of the iQor team of Companies
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manually process customer invoices, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Gather data from multiple systems for invoice generation.
- Conduct inbound or outbound account receivable telephone calls to RMO customer accounts to prompt for payment of past due invoices
- Gather data and document proper systems per customer requirements
- Work aggressively to exceed assigned individual and team objectives
- Complete additional responsibilities as assigned
- Monday through Friday work hours
- Customer Service and/or Collection/Healthcare/Medicare experience
- Some accounting experience is required for specific positions
- General PC knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Must be detail oriented and possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Background check is required
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; some college may be required for certain positions