Get new similar jobs by email for
Call Center Associate
Donegal Insurance Group General Description
At the Donegal Insurance Group, we trace our origins to the formation of the Donegal and Conoy Mutual Fire Insurance Company in Marietta, Pennsylvania on May 13, 1889. The company was originally formed by area farmers in order to protect themselves from the potentially devastating financial impact of a loss of their property by fire. Eventually the name of the company was changed to Donegal Mutual Insurance Company, and we have been continuously serving the insurance buying public since 1889.
· Efficiently handle incoming calls and/or e-mails from existing personal lines customers and agents. May do outbound calls and follow up work as required to process requests.
· Provides accurate general policy information to policyholders and agents regarding personal lines insurance products including policy content, billing issues, limits, and deductibles.
· Embrace cross training on select personal line products and billing payment plans for both commercial and personal lines for multiple states.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Previous customer service or related work experience
· Basic knowledge of property/casualty insurance products, insurance processing systems/ procedures, Best Practices, state regulations, and customer service practices
· Property and Casualty Agent’s License strongly preferred
Today, Donegal Insurance Group is an established leader in the property and casualty insurance industry writing a full range of products in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeastern, and Midwestern regions. Rated 'A' (Excellent) by the A. M. Best Company, our dynamic group of companies offers opportunities for career growth and advancement, excellent benefits and a competitive salary.