Pittsburgh, PA 15220
- Position Type:
Part Time, Employee
- Job Category:
Customer Support/Client Care
$9.25 - $0.00 /hour
Apply by Email
Call Center Healthcare Representative
DialAmerica is currently hiring customer service agents for our Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare part D. There are a variety of shifts available from 7am - 11pm, 7 days a week. Agents hired that have their current Health/Life/Accident insurance license receive a bonus pay. We also offer an on site program to help you obtain your Health/Life/Accident insurance license.
If you have a license in accident/life/health ins. or receive one while working here, you can make up to $15/hr!
We Offer the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Variety of schedules
- Advancement opportunities
- Professional environment
- Free parking
- Stable employment
- 401K eligibility
- Accident/Health/Life Insurance program
At DialAmerica, It's Simple; We Love Our People.
We believe that people will always be the heart of our success. We value our employees by committing to offer one of best jobs in town—a place where ordinary people have the opportunity to do extraordinary things every day.
At DialAmerica, we believe in providing professional opportunities in a great working environment, and we are proud to have one of the longest tenured management staff in the industry. If you want to work with others that are passionate and enjoy their jobs, then look no further. We invite you to bring your skills and expertise and grow with our team!
DialAmerica is one of the nation's largest privately held teleservices companies. Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey, DialAmerica has 23 call centers located throughout the United States.
Over 3,800 DialAmerica employees work for a diverse portfolio of clients in multiple industry sectors, including financial services, communications, healthcare, pharmaceutical, technology, marketing, and fundraising, consumer products, energy and others.
- Flexibility. We work with you to determine the right schedule and offer programs to help you balance your work and personal obligations. At DialAmerica, we have morning or evening shifts to help cater to your lifestyle needs.
- Opportunity At DialAmerica, we believe in promoting people from within. In fact over 90 percent of our contact center management team and 62 percent of our headquarters management team began their careers as agents.
- Family Atmosphere Family owned and operated by the Conways for more than 50 years, DialAmerica maintains a family-business heritage that extends to every employee.
- Performance Based pay With a structured base salary and DialAmerica's generous incentive plans, employees can earn top dollar in a family-oriented environment dedicated to their success and personal growth.