Get new similar jobs by email for
Bi-lingual Call Center Represe...
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE - Baltimore, MD
National Spine & Pain Centers®, the largest interventional pain management practice on the East Coast, is looking for outstanding medical call center representatives to staff our newly opening communications facility at our current Baltimore practice location.
We are looking for candidates who are conscientious, extremely organized, and who possess a passion for delivering superior patient care and customer service. Main responsibilities will include patient scheduling, new patient coordination, message management, and other patient/provider electronic correspondence for all offices in the Maryland Operations region.
In addition to a high school diploma or general education degree (GED), successful candidates will have the following and more:
· One year of related experience and/or training as a call center representative in a healthcare environment.
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; including the ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to patients, providers, and other staff.
· Resourcefulness, patience, and aptitude to think critically in a fast-paced environment.
· Fluency in medical terminology, as well as proficiency with medical scheduling and office productivity software and equipment.
· Candidates fluent in both Spanish and English welcome and encouraged!
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and an outstanding work / team environment.
To apply, submit a COVER LETTER, explaining how your skills and work experience would be an asset to our organization, to: Employment@treatingpain.com Include your SALARY REQUIREMENT and RESUME. Please note that incomplete submissions WILL NOT be considered.