Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Solutions Representat...
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Solutions Rep II
Shift Flexibility is a pre-requisite for this position. Attendance is a requirement throughout training.
Position Description: Are you looking for a challenging position in a fast-paced work environment? Are you looking for career growth, work/life balance and a positive team environment? This may be the position for you! We are looking for candidates for an inbound customer contact center, as representatives providing services to customers ordering Skin Care and Beauty Products.
This exciting position entails customer retention, order taking, billing resolution, account maintenance, and educating customers about product usage. Although this is not a sales position, there is a very strong emphasis on using product knowledge as well as telephone listening and probing skills to retain customers and cross sell or upsell products.
• Minimum education of high-school graduate or GED.
• Minimum of 6 months customer service experience, preferably in call center.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
Other Eligibility Requirements:
• Ability to successfully complete classroom training program.
• Ability to meet program standards for Quality, productivity, attendance and schedule adherence.
• Ability to simultaneously use telephone while navigating computer systems.
• Ability to follow procedural guidelines to resolve basic customer inquiries.
• Ability to probe customer inquiries in order to understand customer needs and offer the best solution when there may be several potential options.
• Operating knowledge of PC, Windows based environment.
• Basic computer skills to include use of a mouse, navigating between screens and keyboard manipulation.
• Demonstrated sales and/or cross selling experience; knowledge of telephone sales techniques specifically with cross selling.
• Demonstrated strong oral communication including probing and listening skills.
• Demonstrated skill in problem solving and decision making.
• Demonstrated ability to establish rapport with customers while maintaining a commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrated skill in multi-tasking: listening, inputting data, probing, providing solutions, navigating through various screens while applying basic customer satisfaction techniques.
• US Citizens and green card holders are encouraged to apply
• Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
• Must be available to work assigned shift. Hours of operation are from 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. including weekends and holidays.
• Must be available to work overtime as needed by the business.
Location: Boise, ID 83714
Contract Length: 2 year
Who toContact: Therese Houze or Tamla Hart
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. BCforward's headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward's team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.