Privia Health is a unique national physician practice management and population health technology company that partners with top doctors to keep people healthy, prevent disease, and better manage care in-between office visits. Through our high-performance physician group (Privia Medical Group), accountable care organization (Privia Quality Network), and population health management programs, Privia works in close partnership with forward-thinking health plans and national payers to improve health outcomes and deliver high value care. Privia’s sophisticated cloud-based technology platform, combined with our unique approach to physician-driven wellness and care management, is transforming the healthcare delivery system and creating a healthier patient population.
Traditional wellness and disease management programs often leave out one of the most important stakeholders in managing a patient/member’s health – the individual’s own personal doctor. We believe top doctors play a critical role in influencing an individual’s health, so we’ve shifted the paradigm to drive many wellness and care management interventions directly from the doctor’s office. Physicians who are invited to participate in the Privia Top Doctor Network are some of the best in their field. In addition to meeting high standards in education and experience, they are also consistently recognized as top-performing professionals by other physicians in their communities. These doctors believe in personal, proactive care, and will take the time to get to know their patients and their specific health needs. Anchoring wellness and care management in a top doctor’s practice makes all the difference – increased participation rates, higher engagement levels, better care management, and more appropriate recommendations to fit the individual’s needs. Patients will listen to and trust their own doctor.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to be part of something growing at a rapid rate, gaining a lot of attention in the marketplace with an opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of millions of people! This is an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture comprised of motivated, passionate individuals pushing innovative ideas. We offer an empowering work environment, excellent incentives, growth potential and benefits. Our culture is fast paced, exciting and focused on performance! If you’re looking to be part of something monumentally changing the way we deliver healthcare in this country…Privia Health just might be for you!
The Call Center Manager will be responsible for serving customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations, improving systems and processes, and managing staff. The Call Center Manager is responsible for the supervision of a group of customer service associates that is rapidly growing to support Privia’s National Medical Group vision.
This is a critical role for Privia as we are looking to embark on tremendous growth. The successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically, will need to be a reliable collaborator and be able to communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels of the company and be a tremendous ambassador for the vision. You will wear many hats, work fast and smart, and adapt and iterate quickly. We are looking for a self-starter who is ready to roll-up their sleeves and join a tightly knit team that is tackling interesting and challenging opportunities in the healthcare field and moving at lightening speed!
Primary Job Duties:
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Assists with recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees as well as administering scheduling systems, communicating job expectations, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Supervises work of Member Services Specialists to ensure adherence to quality standards and deadlines.
- Improves customer satisfaction and call quality by monitoring and providing effective feedback to team.
- Resolves customer complaints and answers questions regarding policies and procedures
- Provide operational support for customer service associates
- Build a world class customer service experience and environment that ensures Privia’s differentiation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a reputable institution or equivalnet working expereince required
- 5-7 years of experience in a customer service setting with a minimum of 2 years in a Team Lead or Supervisory role.
- Familiar with Salesforce and medical billing
- Experience with productivity metrics, analytics, and decision trees
- Experience building automatic scripting preferred
- Great attitude and experience motivating a group
- Prior experience creating incentive and reward programs for staff as well as metrics and dashboards for tracking performance
- Prior call center management experience highly preferred
- Ability to handle difficult conversations in a professional manner and hold staff accountable
- Team building and motivational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to be flexible in a quickly changing start-up environment
Location: Arlington, VA (right at the Ballston Metro)