Get new similar jobs by email for
Call Center Supervisor/Manager
Call Center Supervisor will be responsible for leading a team of representatives receiving inbound customer service calls for a major Health Plan in Pennsylvania. The Call Center Supervisor will provide guidance, education, and leadership to the team and will be responsible for communicating processes and results to senior management, clients, and staff.
· Direct floor monitoring and supervision of inbound call center staff.
· Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring systems; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing system upgrades.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending training sessions; participating in daily, weekly, and monthly conference calls and meetings.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to processes and policies.
· Participates in call center operational strategies; performance reviews; capacity planning; and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
· Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data.
· High School Grad or Equivalent
· Minimum of 1 year of Inbound Call Center experience as a Supervisor or Manager
· Proficiency in typing required
· Ability to make independent decisions
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
· Basic analytical skills
· Demonstrated Good Organizational and Leadership Skills