Get new similar jobs by email for
Carrier Services Coordinator
Expert Technology Associates is a recognized leader in sales, consulting and on-going support of voice and data technology systems is looking for a Carrier Services Coordinator to join our Operations team.
Description of Responsibilities:
Serve as main point of responsibility for timeliness and accuracy of all carrier orders assigned to you. This includes meeting milestones, interfacing with underlying providers and project team members from Operations and Sales Departments within ETA, updating ETA systems including Q360 and Master Stream with notes and status changes. Responsibilities are listed below. Additional Responsibilities may be deemed necessary as the needs of the business may dictate.
Additional Responsibilities include:
· Work with ETA Project Managers for processing and tracking Carrier Network services that are part of a new project, add, disconnect or service change and provide timely communication with other team members, customers, alliance partners and vendors regarding pertinent information and project details.,
· Verify that the order paperwork (line lists, etc.) and Customer Service Record (CSR) match up to ensure we have a clean and valid order.
· Manage tasks daily for time completion per ETA standards.
· Track and oversee the order through the entire life cycle to ensure on time completion.
· Keep all ETA systems updated.
· Pull CSR’s for Sales Department upon request
· Make sure that disconnect orders are placed and follow up that the circuits have been disconnected 100% of the time and within ETA guidelines to ensure customer and ETA do not suffer any financial exposure due to our handling of these duties..
· Provide post cutover support when needed by the customers or ETA staff
· Assist direct management and Project Manager with any duties deemed necessary to fulfill responsibilities.
· Work with the help desk to escalate calls when needed with different carriers.
· Perform all duties in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a positive attitude and caring demeanor.
· Take part in Project handoff meetings for all projects you are assigned to work on..
· Document & contract modifications as needed
· Complete training classes and take other means to understand and keep current on the Carrier Services offerings being sold by ETA.
· Gathering information to ensure a complete and accurate order package for installation, and input into ETA’s order processing system.
· Make direct customer contact as needed to handle your tasks with accuracy.
· Update all ETA systems including but not limited to Q360 & MasterStream to ensure status is current, notes are entered, and milestones are completed all the way through project delivery.
The right candidates will benefit from: