Get new similar jobs by email for
Ceritifed and Experienced Cell...
ESCO is a wireless network service company with innovative, flexible and responsive solutions for developing and maintaining today's wireless communications systems. We take pride in delivering the complete suite of professional services necessary to acquire, design, engineer, implement, upgrade and maintain wireless sites - selecting the right combination of in-house and contract personnel and expertise to match our project's needs, whatever the size.
We are currently looking for Certified and Experienced Tower Climbers.
Purpose of Position:
This is a position for an individual who has sufficient experience and is a certified climbers and demonstrated skills to handle the responsibilities of the position.
The Tower Climber is responsible for duties that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, and installation work on telecommunications towers such as monopoles, self-support towers, guyed tower, rooftops.
• Duties to include antenna work/troubleshooting, grounding, coax modifications, TMAs, RRHs, RF jumpers, ret motors and software configurations, power and fiber cable, dc power work, testing of site components, etc.
• Inspections for quality.
• Site Audits.
• Maintenance type items.
• Will complete work assigned while ensuring safety, quality, timelines and financial expectations are met for commercial deployment of wireless services.
• Sweep, PIM or Fiber certifications preferred but not required.
Relationship to Others:
• Reports to Construction Manager or Regional Construction Manager
Knowledge and Experience Desired:
• High School Diploma and 2- 4 years of relevant experience and certified in the field for climbing cell towers.
•We offer full health benefits, 401(k) with matching, vacation, holiday.
•Pay starts at $20 per hour and up, depending on experience.
•Must have a valid driver’s license and pass a per-employment drug test. Please bring all copies of your certificates that you have showing your experiences in the cell tower field.
*If interested please contact Daniel Starr with ESCO at (334) 850-7877 to set up a meeting or come by 1120 Parker Street, Montgomery Alabama 36108.
ESCO is comprised of high energy individuals who have a positive attitude and a strong professional work ethic. EEO.