The Channel Partner Business Development Executive will be tasked with developing channel relationships with 3rd-party Trusted Advisor Networks to include brokerage firms, financial services firms, CPA firms, among others. Candidates will only be considered who have a broker background or who are networked within the CPA, financial planning, and brokerage communities.
- Prospect new clients by telemarketing, networking and cold calling.
- Schedule and conduct proposal meetings - present proposals, establish Integration Schedule (Paycycle Close) and gather the Risk Review Data.
- Conduct the required number of first meetings each week - attend the initial meeting, set the proposal meeting & gather all required documents.
- Generate written proposals through internal systems, gain appropriate approvals, and prepare to present to potential clients.
- Attend internal sales meetings and training.
- Develop Broker relationships that will cultivate future submissions.
- Transition client to Client Service Representative - Keep informed of current client needs, sales transition meetings and client contact meetings.
- Work diligently to help TriNet retain all existing accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years consultative sales experience and 5 years of B2B sales experience are required.
- Previous experience with developing own leads and prospecting for brand new business (no leads given)
- Prior experience selling in one of the following industries: SaaS, HRO, BPO, technology or financial services, etc.
- Strong financial and analytical skills and be familiar with the economies of operating a small business
- Possess key entrepreneurial traits such as confidence, an inquisitive nature, resiliency, tenacity, high energy, self-reliance, independent thinking, a sense of urgency, persistence, drive, determination and professionalism.
- The successful candidate will be a good conversationalist who is energized by meeting and talking with people.
- President’s Club, Chairman’s Circle, and other awards of recognition are highly desirable