Chemical Sales Representative
– Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants & ElastomErs (CASE)
Vertellus is a dynamic international company with more than a century of leadership in the manufacture of health, agriculture and performance chemicals. Vertellus is seeking a Chemical Sales Representative for our Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants & Elastomers (CASE) business unit serving the Mid-West region. This position is responsible for managing and growing an assigned group of strategic national accounts, regional accounts and distributor partners located in the Mid-West Sales Region focused on industrial chemical markets with a primary focus on CASE market segments. Develops profitable top/bottom line growth; drives sales strategies and shapes marketing and business strategies.
· Directly develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers, while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration of existing and newly developed products and services.
· Work through the C.A.S.E. business unit to execute the delivery of the market segment value proposition to key customers and achieve revenue, price, forecast accuracy, receivables and margin targets.
· Provide competitive analysis and intelligence, understand market dynamics and input into the development of new products / categories.
· Complete Strategic Account Plans to support key customer account strategies, complete call reports to communicate critical market information to be used for the business in developing segment strategies.
· Manage Sales Pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success
· Actively manage distributor partners in the territory to leverage sales growth opportunities
· BS or higher desired. 5-10 years of professional sales experience with demonstrated superior performance within the targeted market segments.
· Proven sales professional, effective and capable in situations ranging from developing relationships with executive, corporate management down to the R&D laboratory or technical/applications support personnel
· Solid track record of demonstrated performance, delivering growth and organizational support
· Strong influence and teamwork skills to deliver execution of commitments
· Exceptional ability to negotiate and close strategic supply agreements
· Ability to articulate all of the aspects of the company’s value proposition specific to the customer requirements
· Proven ability to effectively sell both commodity and specialty product lines
· Computer proficiency a must
· Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
Vertellus Specialties Inc. offers competitive pay and a full benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), disability insurance, flexible spending account, paid holidays and vacations. To apply to this position “Click Here". To learn more about Vertellus, please visit us on the web at www.vertellus.com
Vertellus Specialties Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/V/D)