Get new similar jobs by email for
Assistant Project Manager - Co...
An Owner's Rep/Construction firm is looking to bring on Assistant/Junior Project Managers to assist clients, vendors, and GCs in facilitating High End Hospitality, Residential and Commercial Projects.
- -Prepare detailed proposals for potential projects
- -Prepare project budgets and cost analysis
- -Prepare comprehensive project schedules
- -Seek, analyze and negotiate consultant proposals on behalf of the client
- -Coordinate weekly meetings and prepare meeting agendas and minutes for the same
- -Monitor all project RFIs and submittals to ensure contractor and consultants are adhering to the project schedule
- -Perform routine site inspections to monitor the course of construction and prepare site reports
- -Ensure contractor is addressing consultant site reports