Get new similar jobs by email for
Minnieland Private Day School, Inc. d/b/a Minnieland Academy, a growing regional provider of quality early care and education, private education and before and after school programs throughout Virginia has an exciting opportunity for a Director in the Northern Virginia market.
Minnieland has been providing quality care and education to Virginia families since 1972. Though the company has grown to be the eighth largest proprietary provider in North America, with over 110 licensed programs in three operating divisions, we’ve remained a family owned business focused on providing excellent learning opportunities for families and a wonderful working environment for our employees that fosters professional development and personal growth.
Position: Childcare Manager
Locations: Northern Virginia
• CDA, Bachelors or Master’s degree in early childhood education or related field.
• Supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of Virginia Licensing Standards.
• Proficient in financial reporting and management of budgets.
• Excellent leadership and team building skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in Outlook and the Microsoft Office suite and experience with Procare preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
• Proven ability to recruit, develop and retain quality staff.
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
· Participation in quarterly bonus plan.
· Robust benefits package including: medical; dental; life insurance; 401(k) plan with corporate match; flexible spending; childcare discounts; paid vacation and educational assistance.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to seek a career opportunity with Minnieland, please reply with your resume or visit our website to fill out an application online @ www.minnieland.com or apply to the job posting.