- Installs, configures and maintains the operating systems. Analyzes and resolves problems associated with server hardware and applications software. Detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems on the server. Duties include installing and maintaining (from a server or system perspective) operating systems, database ma nagement systems, and programming tools. Monitors and tunes systems software and networks for optimal performance.
- Also installs new user accounts, creates batch administration scripts and runs systems backups and disaster recovery operations.
The "Senior Java Build Architect" should be
- Application Architect with significant hands-on experience with developing and standardizing Java builds, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using IBM Build Forge and Jenkins.
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of Source Control Methodologies and their impact on Application Build Development
- Hands-on experience setting up scanning and testing tools, such as HP Quick Test Pro, Selenium, etc.
- Significant experience architecting and standardizing NexusPro repositories.
- Demonstrated experience setting up Maven builds and using various Maven plugins like Sonar
- Hands -on experience with Websphere for Developers (WAS-d).
- Significant experience using RAD, Springsource Tool Suite (STS) and MyEclipse Blue, IBM ILog JRules v.7.x.
- Significant Experience with Application Profiling tools, such as JProbe, JProfiler, etc
- Some of the tooling required for this project has been listed above.
- The ideal candidate will be required to convert disparate project builds that utilize Non-Standard libraries to a standard build, which utilizes a Mavenized code-base, manages dependencies using enterprise build repositories, scans code for quality, etc. Responsibilities will also include setting up unit test environments, setting up deployment environments and integrating various disparate tools
VIVA USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed tmaintaining a professional working environment that is free from discrimination and unlawful harassmentThe Management, contractors, and staff of VIVA USA shall respect others without regard trace, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era, recently separated veteran, Active war time or campaign badge veteran, Armed forces service medal veteran, or disabled veteranPlease contact us at email@example.com for any complaints, comments and suggestions.
Please send your resumes to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and one of our recruiter will get in touch with you.
Recruiter name: Samir Ahmed B, Phone No:(847) 960-5436,Email: email@example.com
Account co-ordinator: Ganesh P, phone no: (847) 305-4225, Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIVA USA INC.
3601 Algonquin Road, Ste 425
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
email@example.com | http://www.viva-it.com