- SilverLight, PERL, .NET, JAVA, PL/SQL
- Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications - Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
- May customize purchased applications, and assists in maintaining program libraries and technical manuals Provides high level written communications such as white papers, decision documents, or research papers Identify, escalate and document production impact issues for the environment to confirmed delivery for client and business notification B.S. Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering ' M.S. preferred
- 2-4 years experience with National Instruments Labwindows/CVI and TestStand products
- 2-4 years experience with functional test software development in a manufacturing environment Two or more years experience required supporting Windows servers in a production enterprise environment; experience with Windows system administration, back office products such as SQL and IIS, and TCP/IP networking Experience using PERL, SilverLight, PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, XML, SQL and Shell Scripting in a UNIX environment Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
VIVA USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a professional working environment that is free from discrimination and unlawful harassment. The Management, contractors, and staff of VIVA USA shall respect others without regard trace, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era, recently separated veteran, Active war time or campaign badge veteran, Armed forces service medal veteran, or disabled veteran Please contact us at email@example.com for any complaints, comments and suggestions.
Please send your resumes to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and one of our recruiter will get in touch with you.
Recruiter name: Krishnan B, Phone No:(847) 801 0363,Email: email@example.com
Account co-ordinator: Raghu MS, Phone No: (847) 999-0672,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIVA USA INC.
3601 Algonquin Road, Ste 425
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
email@example.com | http://www.viva-it.com