- Communicate with business owners, analysts, and technical teams to facilitate a clear understanding of business requirements and technical solutions
- Lead development resources through design and delivery phases of major feature development while providing technical design leadership based on best practices, design patterns, and expertise
- Maintain current and future-state solution architecture documentation and assists the management team in developing and maintaining the technology road map
- Serve as a liaison to other IT departments, keeping them up to date on how the technology road map and feature releases impact other teams
- Actively participate in the entire SDLC and helps ensure the most effective development methodology is employed across the teams
- Serve as a role model for developers while providing guidance and feedback
- Participate in product strategy meetings, stakeholder sessions
- Keep current with the latest technologies and industry best practices
- 8+ years of software development experience including a couple as a technical architect for data intensive web-based applications
- Varying SDLC methodologies; application of best practices from competing methodologies including continuous integration and automated unit testing
- An expert in understanding and articulating business and system requirements
- Excellent analytical, consultative, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Defining and publishing technical best practices for development and QA teams
- Mentoring development and QA resources to improve their technical abilities and team effectiveness
- Additional Information
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) with a minimum of 8 years in web and database systems administration experience is required.
VIVA USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a professional working environment that is free from discrimination and unlawful harassment. The Management, contractors, and staff of VIVA USA shall respect others without regard trace, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era, recently separated veteran, Active war time or campaign badge veteran, Armed forces service medal veteran, or disabled veteran Please contact us at email@example.com for any complaints, comments and suggestions.
Please send your resumes to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and one of our recruiter will get in touch with you.
Recruiter name: Karthick K, Phone No:(847) 960 5315,Email: email@example.com
Account co-ordinator: Kiran C, phone no:(847) 960-5101, Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIVA USA INC.
3601 Algonquin Road, Ste 425
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
email@example.com | http://www.viva-it.com