The most innovative automotive brand in the world needs a dealer network that shares the same outlook and values and strives to be number one.
How do we achieve this?
Through the people we employ!
As a BMW Client Advisor, you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting our largest ever model range, working with technologies that make motoring a sophistication and sustainable mobility a reality.
Reporting to the New Car Sales Manager, you will be primarily responsible for generating sales of new vehicles to prospective purchasers, maximizing dealership profitability and maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care.
Responsibilities will include:
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers through outbound sales activities
- Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organizing test drives
- Negotiating deals with customers
- Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
- Generating leads for BMW Financial Services and the Aftersales Team
- Delivering sold vehicles personally to ensure quality service and to generate referrals
- Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on working in a competitive team environment. You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple. With a confident manner, excellent communication and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect. Ideally, you will have previous automotive sales experience, however the key factor is that you can create a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success.
Specific skills required
- Prior automotive sales experience helpful
- Must have a clean driving record
- Those with experience in retail sales or in the restaurant/hospitality industry are encouraged to apply
- Experience representing a luxury brand helpful
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience generating and/or building a loyal client base highly regarded
- Knowledge of current trends and news, computer savvy
Salary and benefits
- Commission-based income based on your abilities
- Ongoing training both online and face to face to help you grow
- Great benefits package for insurance, vacation, and retirement
- Employee lease program on BMW vehicles at a reduced rate
You will have the opportunity to meet fascinating people from a variety of backgrounds, work with a team of people who share your values, and inspire them to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations every day. You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and aspirations