ListHub, a product and division of Move®, Inc., works with over 90% of the Multiple Listing Service systems in the real estate vertical, serving over 45,000 brokers representing over 2.5M listings. ListHub works with each of its broker partners to distribute, track, and enhance their listing inventory on over 90 real estate marketing and back-end systems. ListHub’s largest Internet marketing partners include Yahoo, Zillow, Trulia, AOL, and many more. ListHub facilitates the repurposing of hundreds of gigabits of real estate data every day.
The Client Integration Analyst’s key role is to assist new publishers through the onboarding process and serve as primary liaison. This role is central to building trusted relationships, setting the tone for publisher compliance and cooperation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide new real estate websites and services through the integration process; start to finish, from a business and technical perspective.
- Act as testing publishers’ point contact to the application development, technical support, and marketing teams.
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing compliance of publisher reporting requirements.
- Assist with active publisher compliance - performing audits and providing solutions.
- Assist with researching escalated partner support and product issues.
- Gather and maintain accurate publisher partner information.
- Create testing publisher’s initial scorecard and maintain marketing materials.
- Assist with partner record management to ensure ongoing accuracy.
- Monitor open publisher cases and assist with escalated publisher support issues as needed.
- Identify and communicate product issues, recurring complaints and potential improvements.
- Manage weekly publisher announcements to MLS’s and brokers including gathering all materials, obtaining proper approvals, and communications with marketing.
- Update all systems and documentation when a new publisher goes live or there is a publisher change and communicate companywide.
- Collaborate with internal teams on special projects.
- Create cases and document actions in company database.
- Provide publishers with helpful materials and introduce contacts post-launch.
- Assist with account management efforts when needed, as assigned.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent aptitude for grasping new concepts and technologies
- Strong interpersonal communications, organizational, and presentation skills
- Proactive, “can-do” attitude absolutely necessary
- Self-starter with ability to work both independently and with remote groups
- Ability to understand technical requirements and articulate in a user-friendly way
- General knowledge of databases and Web development
- 2+ years tech marketing and/or real estate experience a plus
- Extremely high attention to detail and follow-through
- Process oriented
Full time - Alexandria, VA office location.
See Job Description