Client Relationship Manager
ELAP Services, LLC
ELAP Services LLC (ELAP) works with self-funded employer groups to understand and control employee health care costs. ELAP assists in plan design and jointly establishes limits for payment of medical claims that correlate to the providers' cost of services.
Grow and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment alongside our corporate team based in Chester Springs, PA, just north of Exton.
These positions are perfect for those who have knowledge of the health insurance industry and claims processing from either provider or payer perspective.
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for building strategic client relationships and establishing client loyalty. Constantly looks for ways to build additional value deliver to clients and enhancing the overall client experience. In addition, the CRM identifies ways of increasing revenue opportunities for ELAP while improving the client’s profit levels.
- Manages the onboarding process of new third party administrators and new plans (or groups) and provides necessary education of ELAP’s services. Through on-going education increases the perceived value of ELAP.
- Build account plans that reflect knowledge of client business, healthcare plan trends and performance to identify opportunities for the client.
- Grow revenues where possible through Direct Contract opportunities.
- Conduct client meetings to report activity, trends, overall service results and recommends actions to improve performance and mitigate risks.
- Communicates with and Manages other key stakeholders as needed ie, Brokers. Sales Reps,
- Collaborates with internal colleagues to ensure the highest level of service delivery and to address potential issues.
- Responsible for Terminating/Exiting new third party administrators and/or Plan relationships and driving the Plan renewal processes
Essential Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and five to ten years’ of client relationship building experience
- Ability to resolve problems independently and demonstrate ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel as needed–20 to 25%
- Computer skills which include proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as navigation utilizing the Internet
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to building new skills and fostering a positive working environment
- Insurance agency and experience specializing in employee benefits and self-funded medical plans is a plus