Inovalon, a leading healthcare technology company that combines advanced data analytics with highly targeted interventions, is looking for a passionate, dedicated Client Services Manager (or CSM) to join our Global Client Services Team. This CSM will be integrally involved in delighting clients by managing the end to end relationship, spanning delivery and support of all Inovalon products and services.
· Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and expertise regarding all Inovalon products, services, and delivery processes, with emphasis on risk adjustment and clinical quality offerings used by Inovalon clients;
· Receive and respond to client requests on a timely basis, serving as the liaison between clients and Inovalon teams to ensure products and services are delivered timely, in compliance with commitments, and in manners that delight clients;
· Manage execution of client integration processes in compliance with contract requirements, to ensure efficient and effective project launch while proactively managing client expectations;
· Prepare for and conduct regular, recurring (weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) client conference calls and meetings to manage expectations and drive completion of delivery activities and effectively resolve issues;
· Provide information to other Inovalon teams (e.g., the Marketing and Business Development and Product organizations) to build and maintain outstanding client relationships;
· Identify, recommend and participate in creating enhanced products, services, and delivery processes; and
· Actively participate in deliverable quality review processes to improve processes flows and client delight with results.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field required, Master’s degree preferred;
· Ability to communicate with clients effectively regarding all aspects of product, service delivery, and related information;
· Client relationship/account management experience, preferably in healthcare industry, minimum 4 years;
· Aptitude to understand healthcare industry and IT solutions based on analytics;
· Problem solving skills and strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Program/project management skills and experience;
· Demonstrated ability to capture, understand, manage, and resolve questions and issues; and
· Ability to manage expectations, create high levels of satisfaction, and effectively convey client needs to colleagues and functions throughout the company.
More about Inovalon
Our unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action. Proprietary datasets, sophisticated analytics, deep subject matter expertise and nationwide in-community personnel deliver a seamless, end-to-end platform of technology and operations. Driven by data, Inovalon uniquely identifies gaps in care, quality, data integrity, and financial performance – while also bringing to bear the resources to resolve them. This differentiating combination provides a powerful capability suite that drives high-value impact, improving the quality and economics for health plans, hospitals, physicians, patients, and researchers.
Please feel free to visit inovalon.com to learn more.