Get new similar jobs by email for
Client Services Representative
Client Services Representative with Foundation Radiology, Inc.
I. The Position
This position is responsible for providing exceptional client service to hospitals and radiologists to ensure that the work flow through the reading center is maximized. This is a unique opportunity for a Client Services Professional who enjoys working in fast paced, high volume,health care call center environment. It is also a great opportunity also for recent college graduates interested in pursuing a career in the health care industry. There is on the job training for the position and opportunities for advancement.
II. Key Responsibilities of the Position:
· Deliver client satisfaction through effective resolution of client calls
· Multitask effectively in a high volume client service center
· Utilize multiple information systems to verify the availability of diagnostic information
· Troubleshoot workflow gaps with diagnostic information, patient orders, and physician resources
· Owns issues through verified resolution
· Establish effective working rapport with clinical team including physicians
· Build effective relationships and work environment with teammates
· Identify process improvement opportunities
III. Job Requirements.
The Ideal candidate will have:
· A minimum of 2 years experience in a client services environment.
· Bachelor or associate degree in business or health care administration a plus
· Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
· Highly proficient with computers
· Fast Learn and particular efficient in learning to use new computer software
· Ability to work in a fast pace, collegial environment
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Superior Customer Services skills
IV. About Foundation Radiology Group
Foundation Radiology Group, a Pittsburgh‐based organization, was founded to revolutionize the practice of radiology in the community healthcare setting. Our care driven philosophy combines strong service line support underpinned by the subspecialty services of a renowned, highly‐skilled physician team. This is backed with a state‐of‐the‐art technology solution to provide hospitals and patients across the area access to a high‐quality, elegant diagnostic imaging solution, with industry‐leading, final diagnosis, and clinically relevant turn‐around times.
By partnering with Foundation Radiology Group, community hospitals are able to rapidly expand their capabilities in order to keep patients within their local community.
IV. Advantages to working at Foundation Radiology
Foundation Radiology provides:
· Professional and state of the art work environment
· Full time and Part time opportunities
· Flexible work schedule
· Competitive compensation program
· Comprehensive Benefit Package including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, EAP, paid time off, generous 401K Plan and flexible spending accounts.
IV. Interest Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Foundation Radiology, Inc.
Three Gateway Center, 401 Liberty Avenue,
Suite 2000, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.