FOLIO Investing is seeking a Series 7 Licensed Institutional Client Services Representative to join our world-class customer service department.
- Provide member service and support to Folio’s Registered Investment Advisors and retail clients
- Adhere to compliance/risk procedures and exhibit detailed attention to disclosure policies by maintaining focus on clients' best interests
- Creatively and conveniently solve member problems in an expedient manner
Perform comprehensive account and service functions accurately and efficiently
- Handle requests by clients for Folio’s investment products and services
- Collaborate with senior level executives to come up with ideas on how to improve processes
- Provide direction to new customers by being responsive to customer needs, inquiries and requests
- Drive customer experience to high levels of satisfaction by adhering to the customer first principles
- Contribute to departmental and corporate goals
- FINRA Series 7 License
- Minimum of 2 years client service or support experience in retail brokerage or at an investment firm where business was conducted with clients via the telephone and e-mail
- Strong multi-tasking, problem solving, interpersonal, communication, writing composition, and organizational skills
- Must be technically savvy with the ability to support our clients as they utilize our web-based products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Folio Investing
Folio Investing provides a powerful platform for diversified investing and portfolio management, with significant customization, tax and cost management benefits. We enable you to combine the benefits of mutual fund investing and the benefits of owning individual stocks, with no minimums.
Folio Investing services are offered by FOLIOfn Investments, Inc. , a self-clearing broker dealer launched in 1999 to help individual investors achieve financial success with the best investment options available for a fair price.
FOLIOfn Investments, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of FOLIOfn, Inc., which provides investment technology, management consulting and other services to the financial services industry.