Get new similar jobs by email for
Client Support Specialist
Since its founding in 1994, EMS has established a reputation for delivering superior and dependable solutions and providing unprecedented levels of customer service and support keeping our customers on the leading edge.
An award winning company, EMS has been recognized by Inc. magazine's Inc. 5000 for the past seven years as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. The company enjoys a similar distinction on the Philadelphia 100 and Deloitte's Fast 50 lists.
Education Management Solutions ranked 13th in the Philadelphia Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in 2014, and 8th for Top Software Developer companies. The Exton company with 80 employees develops software to efficiently run clinical training centers and assess learner performance skills, and also provides audio-visual tools to record training sessions.
We are currently seeking a Client Support Specialist Level.
The client support specialist will be the first point of contact with the customer. This is an important position that requires excellent listening, communication and problem solving skills. This team member will respond to inbound calls and email communication and will identify, document and prioritize the needs of the customer. The team member will resolve 80% of client issues independently and when necessary escalate the issue and follow through to resolution.
· Quickly become proficient with proprietary software
· Troubleshooting technical issues relating to software, hardware use and configurations through remote connections, telephone support and email
· Ability to provide excellent support through all phases of the service cycle, i.e. documenting, monitoring and tracking issues to ensure timely resolution
· Ability to prioritize, organize and follow through on support issues until they are resolved
· Ability to communicate and work together with staff within this and other departments to solve problems– a TEAM PLAYER
· Coordinate tasks with third-party vendors
· Coordinate software updates
· Exercise client confidentiality
· Performs other duties as required
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Customer-friendly attitude
· Good analytical and systematic problem solving skills
· Must be able to multi-task and prioritize calmly and rationally
· Ability to be on call via cell phone
· Ability to cover our evening support hours and occasional weekend support hours is required
· Ability to travel up to 25%
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Experience with Microsoft server products, including SQL Server, active directory, networks and diagnostic tools, a plus
· Customer Service experience in the software industry supporting complex software products and Level I – II software support experience preferred
· Experience with defect testing systems preferred
· Experience with hardware trouble shooting a plus
· Prior development experience a plus
· Associates or Bachelors degree or one year equivalent of relevant industry experience
· Will consider recent graduates that have demonstrated the drive and skills to learn and succeed
Please send resume and salary requirements to: HRD.EMS@simulationiQ.com