Get new similar jobs by email for
ClinDoc OR Ambulatory Analyst
A leading healthcare provider in San Jose is now recruiting for a ClinDoc Analyst.
The ClinDoc analyst will be responsible for the design, analysis, implementation and maintenance of Epic medical record system. The ClinDoc analyst will also help build work flows, Install, troubleshoot, maintains and modify Epic Medical Record software.
* Leads projects associated with ClinDoc Epic application implementation and execution of moderate complexity and size. Applies project management methodology and utilizes standard project management for software in development and maintenance of project plans.
* Review and understands Epic system options and specifications of applications and utilizes the specifications as applicable to make recommendations on use.
* Consults with customers to understand workflows, processes, data collection, reports details and other technical issues associated with software as they relate to system design and build decisions that support the department's function and goals.
* Analyzes design alternatives and makes appropriate design decisions. Designs, validates and confirms new or changed functionality with the application environment that meets customer specifications. Understands and translates the business/department functionality into Application configurations and workflow validations.
* Builds, tests, and debugs application to ensure the system meets end-user requirements. Participates in building complete testing plans to validate system parameters and functionality performs as specified.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, clinical, or business discipline; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
* Epic ClinDoc certification required
* Three years progressive healthcare industry experience required.
* Two years' experience with hospital software or hardware technology including designing, configuring, training, or implementing applications required.
* Healthcare operations background is desirable.
* Experience with clinical and business workflow analysis for development of electronic solutions within assigned application required.
* Experience organizing and managing detailed information and working with teams required.
This position is for a one year contract with great opportunities and potential for extension or conversion. The position will pay a minimum of $80per hour. This Healthcare provider is eager to hire and encourages all interested applicants to apply as soon as possible.