Get new similar jobs by email for
Clinical Dietician (PRN)
Clinical Dietician (PRN)
The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD), is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Clinical Dietician - Part-time at West Central Georgia Regional Hospital (please visit http://www.wcgrh.org/ for more information about the hospital).
This is temporary or hourly paid work performing food management duties. Positions in this job are established for less than 9 months or scheduled for less than 30 hours per week and are not eligible for benefits if the position status is temporary (i.e., SCOA 513). Positions in this job are established for greater than 9 months and scheduled for greater than 30 hours per week if the position status is permanent labor (i.e., SCOA 512). Normally permanent labor positions are eligible for Health Insurance benefits.
· Provide direct care for nutritional assessments, education, and plan of care.
· Conduct clinical nutrition administrative responsibilities to include integration and facilitation of interdisciplinary issues related to clinical nutrition care, CRIPPA, QM, and RT to improve coordination of care and effect quality outcomes to meet TJC and DOJ standard.
· Review / revise / develop policies and work with departments to resolve counterproductive issues.
· Serve as preceptor for the food service director's course of study. Provide clinical guidance, direction and periodic in-service education to food service staff re clinical care.
· Analyze, collect and develop reports on the Nutrition care / Quality Mgt in meeting DOJ CRIPPA standards
· Review and revise new menus to Meet Clinical ADA standards and ensure compliance with the Georgia Diet Manual
Preference will be given to candidates, who in addition to meeting the above qualifications also meet the following: RD (LD) up to date in ADA / AND care and documentation NCP protocols.
/ hour. This is an hourly position with no benefits associated.
This position is located at West Central Georgia Regional Hospital in Columbus, Georgia.
Today, the river is home to the 12-mile path known as the Chattahoochee Riverwalk. The Riverwalk provides an excellent facility to bike, in-line skate, jog, or just take a leisurely stroll and enjoy the scenery. The river is also home to the Chattahoochee Princess Riverboat, an authentic 1880's era paddlewheel riverboat, and the Coca-Cola Space Science Center, the first in Georgia and one of only 32 in the United States.
Applying for this job
Please email your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
To ensure proper routing/handling of your credentials, copy/paste or type the following title in the subject line of your email: Clinical Dietician (PRN) If you are currently employed by DBHDD, please include "Internal Employee" in the subject line as well.
You may be subject to a Drug Screen. You may be required to submit fingerprints to check for the existence of Criminal History Record Information through the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. You do have the right to challenge the contents of any Criminal History that is located, should you choose to do so.
The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities provides services to ensure the health and welfare of Georgians. As an employee of DBHDD, in the event of an identified emergency you may be required, as a term and condition of employment, to assist in meeting the emergency responsibilities of the department.